Sunday, October 02, 2005







Hello All!

I'm home! My spinal fusion surgery is over and my surgeon said the surgery went very well. I came home from the hospital last Friday, after 4 days of being cared for, fused over and gotten back on my feet (and walking again!) by some of the kindest and sweetest nurses and physical therapists on the planet. However... there truly IS no place like home! And once I got back home, crawling into your own bed was truly a little slice of Heaven!

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank those of you who sent your kind wishes and words of encouragement, gifts, phone calls, cards and flowers. They really touched my heart and I will never forget your kindness... ever! Although it's going to take a lot more time for my recovery to be complete, I'm so grateful the surgery part of this is over with now and I can begin to move forward... there are LOTS of beads to be made... right? Hopefully, I may even get to make some beads today??? I'll have to see how I feel, but I miss my torch and we are needing to "reunite"... can't wait!

Talk to you soon and take good care, Gracie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gayle, how are you? I didn't know you had surgery. Are you recovering? Just touching base with you since it has been awhile. How is everything, especially that squirrelly visitor of yours.

I have been busy with work. I see Shizuko; she's doing some web work with me. It has been really fun to stay connected with ROP alumni.

One of these days, you have to give me a ebay and digital photo class. Looks like you have found your calling.

do you done any beads for breast cancer? I know of someone who just found out her cancer is more aggressive than first thought. what do you say to someone with that concern? Just looking for something pinky to show concern and thoughts of support. Talk to you soon!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home