Wednesday, December 14, 2005






Hello again,

Just wanted to say that I have added another auction in ebay... this will be my last Christmas themed set of beads for this year because Christmas is almost here!


My new auction is CHRISTMAS JOLLIES and is a collection of handmade lampwork glass beads in my favorite Christmas colors of earthy sage greens and burgundy-rustish reds... these colors remind me of Christmases from long ago... this is a 3 day auction and I want to note that speedy shipping of these beads to the winning bidder in ebay will be of the utmost importance to me because Christmas is so close... speedy shipping will allow enough time to create your Christmas bracelet (or whatever you choose to make with these) to wear on Christmas Eve *smile*. This auction will close on Saturday, December 17th and I plan on shipping these beads out, via Priority mail (faster delivery time), on Monday, December 19th, first thing!

I also want to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a joyous, gentle, peaceful and loving Holiday Season. And I also want to say a huge THANK YOU to you all for your business and support through the year! It's been so much fun 'doing beads' with y'all!

Here is to a fabulous 2006... may it bring you ALL good things!

Take good care and blessings to you all, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home