Saturday, August 26, 2006






Hello!

Hoping you are all enjoying your weekend... getting lots of R&R and enjoying some sunshine, your friends and family.

I've added a couple new auctions up on ebay... and as is my usual nature behind the torch, I am being very drawn to the earthy colors again... the first one, ATLANTIS, has 5 days left (just didn't get around to getting my blog updated until now) and the second, ALCHEMY, will run a full 7 days more.

ATLANTIS ::: Perhaps, there really is a lost Land of Atlantis?... if there is, these are the colors I see there... ambers, steel blues, pale champagne and sweet honey... a collection of 20 handmade lampwork glass beads (with two matching pair of beads, created with earrings in mind) in soothing colors with a feeling of times long, long ago.



ALCHEMY ::: A collection of 16 handmade lampwork glass beads, created in ambers and honey colors and dripping in fine silver in perfect colors for Fall and Winter.



I do have a Special for my website in the works... and will get that posted early next week... I promise!

Take good care, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home