Monday, October 10, 2005






Howdy!

Hoping all is well with y'all!

It's been 2 weeks now since my spine fusion surgery and my recovery is coming along quite nicely... this was a much bigger deal than I thought it was, but the good news is, I'm starting to have more energy and the pain is getting less and less, so things are moving in the right direction! Yeah!


The other day, the torch was calling to me so loudly to come and play and make beads, I couldn't resist... it was so wonderful to hang out with my old friend and play with glass, making beads again! I completed a collection I had started a couple of weeks ago... I just put them up on ebay and if you want to have a look, here is a link...
FALL PURPLES.

I'm curious what colors of beads you may be wanting to see this Fall & Winter... please email me or add a comment in here in the "comment" section... I'd LOVE to hear from you about colors!

Again, I want to thank all of you who have been there for me through this surgery stuff... your emails, cards, gifts and prayers have so touched my heart, words cannot express how grateful I am to you... thank you soooooooooooo much! Soon all of this will be just a memory... onward and upward!

Take good care of yourselves and I'll be back soon.

Bye for now, Gracie

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about some deep rosy pinks or deep sea aquas with green? Just some ideas....

Glad to hear you're doing well, Gracie! All the best to you!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another idea is "champagne" and burgundy....

8:09 AM  
Blogger graciebeads said...

Hi Beth,

Thanks so much for your input on color! I appreciate your suggestions and think they sound wonderful!

Champagne and burgundy… what great possibilities! I recently got some new frit colors (frit is crushed glass that I use in my beads) and one of them was an ox blood red, which is another name for burgundy as far as I see it. I am going to play around with that now and add some champagne colors with it! GREAT idea! And deep sea aqua with green and deep rosy pinks color are always a joy to work with!

Thanks again!

Take good care, Gracie

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi gracie you sound great! happy all is going well. i personally
love those earthy colors, but i really favor limeish??? greens and choc. brn and baby blue toodles kathy in syr.

3:00 PM  
Blogger graciebeads said...

Hi Kathy!

So nice to hear from you and thanks so much for your input... I'm with you on earth tones and about the color lime... it's a great color! I'll take that to the torch next time I'm there.

Take good care, Gracie

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home