Tuesday, December 20, 2005






Hello & Ho Ho Ho...

The happiest of wishes to you ALL for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!


This will probably be my last blog/journal entry before the Christmas Holiday... by the way, I have a few new auctions up on ebay... WINTER PLUM... FADED JEANS... and... ANCIENTS... these auctions will all end by December 23rd... the Faded Jeans and Ancients are smaller collections that were created with bracelets in mind... I LOVE bracelets and tend to be drawn to these smaller collections lately... maybe there are other bracelet lovers out there who like the smaller bead sets?

I have made a promise to myself to be better about offering Specials on my web site again in 2006! I'm still in the recovery phase of that back surgery and find my time behind the torch still isn't up to where I'd like. Hopefully, with the new year, this will change and my Specials will once again be available. That's my plan, anyway.

Again, a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone and wishes for a very peaceful, blessed, loving, healthy, and prosperous, New Year! And a very special hello to Mal. *smile*

Be back soon, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home