Tuesday, August 29, 2006






Hello, hello!

Hope your week is off to a good start... something new up on ebay just now...

WINTER PURPLES ::: a collection of 14 handmade lampwork glass beads in the gorgeous colors of Winter purples, lavenders and rainbow raku colors with hints of deep, rich blues and pale greens ... beautiful colors for the upcoming Winter season... along with these beads is a matching pair that were created with earrings in mind.

More news from the kiln... there is a Special on its way... tomorrow morning I will do my very best to get it together and get it posted on my website!

Unfortunately, my email notification list is on a different computer system than the one I'm currently using... long story short, I will not be able to send out my usual email notification about the Special... this little 'glitch' will be resolved shortly.

Take good care, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home