Sunday, October 22, 2006






Hello!

As I promised, here a couple of pictures of my two new auctions on ebay of these beads all shown together in the same pictures to show that their colors do, in fact, match.

Yesterday when I took the pictures of my GOLDEN AUTUMN and GOLDEN AUTUMN FOCAL beads, which are two separate ebay auctions, it was late afternoon and the result of my photo session was that the colors of the beads were not true... I have taken a couple of pictures with these two auctions together to show you that they are, in fact, a perfect color match... these pictures were taken outside in full sunlight and show these beads' true colors...






PLEASE NOTE: These are two separate auctions... GOLDEN AUTUMN and GOLDEN AUTUMN FOCAL and are only shown together in these pictures to display their color match... they are not both included in this auction.


Thanks for stopping by... please scroll down my blog/journal page to see the original entries of these two new ebay auctions.

Have a great Sunday!

Talk to you soon and take good care, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home