Monday, October 16, 2006








Hello!

Hope your week is off to a good start... I've got a couple new focal/centerpiece beads up on ebay...


WINTER FOCAL ::: Usually, I make smaller beads, but my Muse has insisted on me expanding my horizons and make some larger focal sized beads... and... here is what I was drawn to create... a raku focal or centerpiece bead to take center stage in your next jewelry creation, created in lavenders, purples and gentle greens... great colors for Wintertime!

This focal/centerpiece bead measures about 25mm and is decorated on both sides.





RAKU FOCAL ::: Again, my Muse whispering in my ear and taking me to a larger size bead than usual... lovely RAKU focal for the upcoming Winter months in lavenders, purples and gentle raku rainbow greens.

This focal/centerpiece bead measures about 25mm and is decorated on both sides.




That's it for now... more beads in the kiln and, hopefully, another Special soon.

Take good care, Gracie







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home