Wednesday, September 27, 2006





Hi there,

Usually, my posts in here are about beads... today, I thought I'd share a little bit on a more personal note.

Have I ever introduced you to Kia? Here she is... this picture was taken from the window in my bead studio... her dog house is right outside my studio window, so she and I hang out together when I'm behind the torch... we hang out at other times, too, of course, but couldn't resist taking this pic... she's a real sweetheart and one awesome protector.



A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned Steve and I were going to attend my class reunion and since it's so rare to find me in anything besides tank tops, capris and Birkenstocks (torch work is a hot business!) I wanted to share some pictures that we took with our best friends Patty & Dave right before we left for the reunion... Patty and I have been best friends since we were 5 years old (wow! where does time go?!)... Patty and I met Dave when we were 16 years old (and they got married... awwwww)... we are dear old, old friends and have been through a lot together over the years (which have been many)... and here's to many more years ahead! By the way the reunion was a lot of fun and we saw some other dear old friends that we had not seen for a million years... glad we went!

Here goes...

Steve and Gracie...


Steve, Patty & Dave...



Steve, Gracie and Dave...



Patty and Dave...



Patty and Gracie... two dear old, old friends...



Back to the bead front... two new auctions ready for tonight on ebay... once they are up and running, I will add descriptions and links in here.

Take good care and have a good one!

Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home