Wednesday, March 14, 2007






G'evening!

Just wanted to let you know that I have added another auction to ebay... please click on the beads' title directly below, which is also a link, and be taken to the auction in ebay.

ANCIENTS ::: A collection of handmade lampwork glass beads in one of my favorite designs... my Ancients design... these beads were created in hues of honey and amber on a backdrop of silvered black.

There are 19 beads in this collection... these are all lentil shapes with 2 matching pair of rounds that were created with earrings and/or 'danglies' in mind... these beads are decorated on both sides and two of them have been gently etched to a satin matte finish... they have been temporarily strung on satin ribbon and this strand of beads measures just shy of 12 inches long.

These lampwork glass beads were created by me in my studio on 1/16 mandrels... they have all been properly and carefully annealed overnight in a digitally controlled kiln... they have been cleaned and are all ready
to go!





That's it for now... tomorrow I am going to start working on some Specials. If you are on my Specials notification email list, I will send you an email once these Specials are up and available... and... if you would like to be added to my email notification list of my Specials, please email me at graciebeads@yahoo.com and I will gladly add your name and email address to my list.

Thanks for stopping by and take good care!

G'nite, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home