Monday, March 12, 2007






Hello all!

We are finally moved and are settling into our new digs... being without Internet access for over a week has been interesting... didn't realize just how dependant I was on it... we are still working on getting the bugs out of networking 3 different houses (our home, my studio and another house) on the same system... yikes... but I think finally we have it!

We have my studio set up and working, so hope to have some beads available very soon!

Also have been taking lots of pictures of this new magical place... we have a pond in our backyard and there are redwood trees everywhere... and being the nature nut that I am, I'm in heaven. :)

More to come soon. Just wanted to check in and say HELLO!

In case you want to contact me via email, please use my graciebeads@yahoo.com address until I figure out what my new email address is for sure... thank you!

Take good care and g'nite, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home