Friday, December 08, 2006






Happy (almost) Weekend everyone!

I have a few new bead collections up on ebay... to view the auctions on ebay, simply click on the bead collections' titles below... they are links that will take you directly to these beads' auctions.

HONEY AMBER ::: A collection of handmade artisan glass beads in the golden colors of honey and amber with hints of teal blue...
I LOVE these colors.

There are 7 beads in this collection... to start, a 24mm lentil shaped focal bead... 2 matching 19mm lentil shapes and 2 matching pair of round beads that measure about 7mm x 10mm... these beads are decorated on both sides and are temporarily strung on ribbons... this strand of beads measures about 3-1/2 inches long... the start of something wonderful... these beads were created with a bracelet in mind.



EARTHY AMBER FOCAL ::: A handmade artisan lampwork glass lentil shaped focal bead with two matching pair of round beads to add to the fun!

There are 5 beads in this collection... a lentil shaped focal bead that measures about 26mm and two matching pair of round beads that measure from 6mm-7mm x 10mm-12mm... all are decorated on both sides and have been temporarily strung on rattail cord... the stringing holes in these beads are larger than my usual and were created on 3/16 mandrels... this strand of beads measures about 2-1/4 inches long and would be great as a necklace focal.

In 'real life' these beads are so much prettier than they are in my pictures... for the life of me I couldn't capture their true essence in my pics... darn it! Please trust me, when you see them in 'real life' you'll see what I mean.



SILVERED FAWN FOCAL ::: A sweet handmade lampwork glass lentil shaped focal in silvered fawn colors with a matching pair of round beads that were created with earrings in mind.

There are 3 beads in this collection... a 26mm lentil shaped focal bead and a pair of matching round beads that measure about 7mm x 12mm... all of these beads are decorated all the way around and they have been temporarily strung on rattail cording... the stringing holes in these beads are larger than my usual and were created on 3/16 mandrels... this strand of beads measures about 1-1/2 inches long.



A while ago, the person who used to help me do my wrapping/shipping moved on and quit the job... so, I have been doing it all myself and it's too much... I'm having a hard time getting the beads shipped on time and if you are one of my customers who are being so patient with me and my delayed shipping, my most sincere apologies... I plan on spending all day tomorrow shipping beads, so your beads will soon be on their way!


I am going to post a job listing online for a new 'helper' and see who replies... I'm really quite picky about how my beads are wrapped for shipping, therefore, it has to be the right person for the job... I have my fingers crossed... and, again, my sincere apologies and thank you so, so much for your patience!

Hope everyone has a lovely, fun and relaxing weekend!

Take good care, Gracie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home