Monday, October 29, 2007






Hello All!

It has been wayyy too long since I visited here to say HELLO!

I hope all is well with everyone and you are enjoying the new Fall season! Our yard is presently in the beautiful mixed colors of greens and golden yellows and bronze... these Autumn colors are so inspiring. Of course, the Redwoods and ferns don't lose their leaves or change in color, which is glorious because they are absolutely perfect just the way they are!


I have a Special up on my website... more of my REDWOOD design beads... my favorite beads to make at the moment... here are a couple pictures of this Special, but there are more pictures on my SPECIALS (<--- yup, click, it's a link!) page... but for now, here are a few pics and a description...





Another collection of handmade lampwork glass beads in my REDWOODS design... I just can't get enough of these majestic colors! I absolutely love 'em! They truly are majestic and earthy as Mother Nature is as perfect as it gets and these colors, just plain and simple. make ya feel good... plus, the fact that they are gently etched to a satin matte finish makes them fun to hold and wear because they feel good against one's skin... really & truly!

This collection of beads has 13 beads in it... a lovely 25mm lentil shaped focal/centerpiece bead with 6 smaller matching lentil shaped beads that measure from 19mm to 20mm... and... 3 matching pair of smaller round shaped beads that were created with earrings and 'danglies' in mind... these smaller rounds measure from 5mm x 9mm to 8mm x 10mm... all of these beads are decorated on both sides and have been gently etched to a smooth satin matte finish... they have been temporarily strung on satin ribbon and this strand of beads measures about 7 inches long... the beginnings of a very cool necklace or a couple of bracelets with matching earrings and 'danglies' at your clasp, perhaps?!

If you are interested in these beads, please email me at
graciebeads@yahoo.com with MAJESTIC REDWOODS Special in your subject line... this will alert me to your interest in this Special and I will get back to you pronto... I will respond to the emails on a first come, first serve basis.

We are in the process of moving my studio again... so it's been a while since I have been behind the torch. With Winter on its way, it's time to move to a warmer space. You'd think a kiln set at "900 something" degrees would keep one warm enough, but nooooooooooo... I'll be back behind the torch soon... need some muscle to give me a hand with this move. :)

Hugs to you all and have a fabulous Autumn!

Bye for now, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home