Thursday, July 12, 2007






Hello everyone,

Hoping all is well with you all!

I just added a new Special to my website... still being inspired by my new surroundings of living in the forest, again, I am offering a collection of my Redwood bead design... these are called IN THE GROVE... and... here's a link if you'd like to check 'em out...
IN THE GROVE... and... here are a couple pictures of them... there are more pictures of these on my Specials page...





On a more personal note, as some of you know, about a year and a half ago, I had a spine fusion surgery and thought everything was groovy now and I was all done with that... however, I now find myself with back trouble again and have an appointment soon with my back surgeon... my sincere apologies for it taking me so long to get my beads in the mail to you... I am really going to get going on finding someone to come and give me a hand with the shipping of my beads to you... sooooo, I promise that very soon there will be no more delays in my shipping!


Take good care everyone!

G'nite, Gracie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home