Thursday, October 30, 2008






Hello, hello!

I have just put up a
SPECIAL (<--- please click on link and be taken to my SPECIAL) on my website on my Specials page and will also be sending out my Specials email notification, so if you have asked to receive this email it will soon be on its way to you... should you like to be added to this email notification list, please email me at graciebeads@yahoo.com and let me know and I will add your name.

This SPECIAL is a collection of handmade artisan lampwork glass beads in my
MAJESTIC REDWOODS design.

MAJESTIC REDWOODS ::: Here is a picture of this bead collection...





MAJESTIC REDWOODS ::: This is a close-up view of this bead collection...




MAJESTIC REDWOODS

A collection of my handmade artisan lampwork glass beads in my REDWOODS design... one of my favorites designs to create... the majestic colors of these Redwood trees, that surround us where we presently live up here in the forests of Sonoma County in California, leave one in awe! They truly are Mother Nature at her finest.

There are 15 beads in this collection... to start is a focal or centerpiece bead that measures about 25mm and to accompany it are 10 smaller lentil shaped beads that measure from 18mm to 19mm... also included are two matching pair of small round shaped beads that measure 8mm x 10mm and 9mm x 11mm... all of these beads are decorated on both sides and have been gently etched to a satin matte finish... these beads are temporarily strung on satin ribbon and this strand of beads measures just shy of 9 inches long.

If you are interested in this SPECIAL, please email me at graciebeads@yahoo.com and please add "Gracie's Specials" and the name of the SPECIAL you are interested in to your email subject line. This will alert me to your interest in my SPECIAL and I will promptly email you back. Please note that all of my sales are final and I am unable to offer refunds... great effort is taken to display my beads' true colors in my photographs.

Thanks for stopping by and take good care, Gracie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home