Monday, May 18, 2009






Hello everyone,

A little late in posting, but there is still time left on these two newer auctions I have up on ebay... please click on the bead collections' titles below and be taken directly to their ebay auctions...

OLIVE KHAKI
::: A collection of handmade artisan lampwork glass beads in my OLIVE KHAKI design... shades of khaki, olive-browns and champagne... these beads were created with a bracelet and matching earrings and/or 'danglies' in mind.

There are 11 beads in this collection... to start this collection is a focal/centerpiece bead that measures about 20mm x 23mm with 4 smaller sized lentil shaped beads to go with it that range in size from about 18mm to 19mm... also included are 6 round shaped polka dotted beads that measure about 7mm x 10mm... all of these beads are decorated on both sides and have been temporarily strung on cording... this strand of beads measures about 5¼ inches long... add some of your favorite accent beads, a cool & unique clasp and create yourself an awesome bracelet that will work year round in these colors!

OLIVE KHAKI ::: A collection of handmade lampwork glass beads in olive khaki colors...



OLIVE KHAKI ::: View of these beads in my hand to give a reference to their size...



HUES IN BLUES ::: A collection of handmade artisan lampwork glass beads in my HUES IN BLUES design... this collection of beads was created in glass in the colors of teal blues, rich deep blues and the rainbow colors of Raku... I had a bracelet with matching earrings in mind when I was behind the torch making these beads... or... a lovely necklace, with some of your favorite design elements and accent beads added, as well.

There are 11 beads in this collection... these delightful and soul soothing colors will work from Spring through Summer on into Fall and Winter... there is a 24mm x 25¾mm focal/centerpiece bead in a lentil shape... to accompany this nice focal bead are 6 smaller sized lentil shaped beads that range in size from about 18¾mm to 20mm... also included are 2 matching pair of smaller round shaped beads that measure about 8mm x 10mm and 9mm x 12mm with earrings and/or 'danglies' in mind... all of these beads are intricately decorated on both sides and have been temporarily strung on organza ribbon... this strand of beads measures about 6¾ inches long... the start of a very cool bracelet or a lovely necklace, both with matching earrings or 'danglies' here and there.

HUES IN BLUES ::: A collection of handmade artisan lampwork glass beads in colors and hues of beautiful blues...




HUES IN BLUES ::: A view of these beads in my hand to give a visual reference to their size...



I must apologize to my customers who are dealing with my delayed shipping lately... from the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry... I have a lot on my 'plate of life' at the moment, one being a separation/divorce, and I'm doing the best I can... I am really going to try much harder and get my beads in the mail much faster starting today!!! My apologies to you ALL and thank you for your patience with me. Life throws us all curve balls sometimes and I guess it's my turn right now. Arrgggh!

Take good care, Gracie

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL....
mona & the girls
found you through craft art gossip

6:51 AM  
Blogger graciebeads said...

Thank you, Mona & the Girls! And thanks for stopping by... hoping all is well with you all. G'nite, Gracie :)

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home