Saturday, October 15, 2005






Hi there!

Not much new in my little corner of the world, but wanted to say hello just the same. I'm still "recovering" from my surgery (and will be for some time), but am finding I can sit behind the torch for short periods of time now. This is a delightful and major accomplishment. I have missed making beads A LOT, so even if I can only sit for 30 minutes at a stretch, it's a start.

Fall is here and I am so loving this weather. It's cooler and there is a cool gentle breeze that makes our wind chimes sing and makes the air outside feel fresh and clean... Fall is a wonderful time of the year.

I'm starting to take short walks in the neighborhood and it's nice to get out of the house. Also, in the past 2-1/2 weeks, I have watched more movies than I can count. We got this little portable DVD player and I can take it where ever I feel like being. We joined blockbuster.com and they send us DVD movies in the mail... we watch 'em and mail them back and they send the next batch. It's VERY cool, indeed.

My friends and family have been the greatest... they drop by to lend a hand and bring encouragement... they vacuum, bring food, take me outside for a walk, clean up the kitchen, do laundry, water plants, play with the animals - things I can't do right now - and I am so grateful! They also bring me Starbuck's lattes... doesn't get better than that. Friends and family are such a blessing.

That's all for now. Hoping all is well with you and that you are having a lovely weekend!

Take good care, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home