Thursday, December 29, 2005






Hi,

One of the advantages of working with glass (and its many different colors) is that you can create different moods and feelings with color. Lately, I am sooooooo ready for some sunshine and for the Spring season to arrive that the brighter glass colors in my lampworker's palette have been jumping into my hands while I'm behind the torch.


I just listed two new collections of handmade lampwork beads on ebay that will run for three days... GEARED UP in cheery, bright turquoise blues and SPRING CORALS in earthy greens and corals. Great colors to lift one's mood and bring a smile... at least that is how it works for me. *smile*

Hope your New Year's Eve is safe and a HAPPY one! And here's to an awesome 2006!

Bye for now, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home