Friday, September 08, 2006






G'morning!

Yup, I'm moving my bead studio again (sheesh... a HUGE undertaking)... so I won't be behind the torch for a short time while this is happening... shouldn't take long to get it set up and running again.

As some of you know, I have been staying with my sister and brother-in-law for a while... partly, to help out with my sister and brother-in-law raising their grandsons... these two children are the most precious children on the planet... meet Rowan (age 5) and Oskar (age 7)... these two boys are best buddies and are really there for each other... it is absolutely precious to watch.



I'm moving back home this weekend, but plan to head back to my sis's to help out and spend time with her and the kids because I have totally fallen in love with these two little ones... at this age, the wonder and curiosity they create brings back all of the childhood memories we all have of how exciting life really is!

This post is just a head's up for those of you who follow my work and may wonder where the heck I've disappeared to... will have more beads available just as soon as possible.

Hoping all is well with everyone and I'll be back soon!

Take good care, Gracie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home