Sunday, September 10, 2006






Hi All!

We spent the weekend moving the bead studio back home and getting settled in... I am very pleased to be back home and will also love and re-appreciate working from home (sometimes you have to be without something to appreciate it!) again after working in a rented studio and having to commute! In retrospect, I can now see just what a blessing working from home really is.


The new studio set up has back-light sun coming in the window (perfect for bead making) and lots of kitties and a dog to hang out with... gotta love that!

The move went from this...



To this...




These two pictures were taken early this morning... hope you can get the bright feel of this room... being a 'sun lover', it's very nice, indeed.... also, now have a metal work surface, so no longer have to deal with burning my table with hot glass.



Late last night, in the process of creating the new bead studio, Steve, being the creative and talented guy he is, made new shelves to hold my glass and even a space for my laptop... can't tell you how thrilled I am about this... an organized studio is real high on my priority list and now I actually have one!




There is still much organizing and re-arranging to complete... we also do stained glass work and that is what is next to be organized... more pics to come!

Plan to be back behind the torch tomorrow and also hope to have more Specials available very soon.

Be back soon... take good care, Gracie

P.S. Hi Mal... hoping all is well with you and Ardis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home