Tuesday, October 24, 2006






G'evening everyone!

Hope you are having a good week... I can really feel Autumn in the air now... are you enjoying the change of seasons as much as I am? I'm absolutely loving this cooler weather... actually, got out my long pants and cowboy boots (my Fall & Winter 'uniform' lol) and have to store away my shorter pants and sandals until Springtime... time to rearrange the closet and bring my Fall and Winter clothes front and center because it's finally cooling off... yeah! Can't tell you how happy I am about this coolness... absolutely LOVE it!

I have three new auctions up on ebay... I've been receiving requests for smaller collections of beads and have been drawn to larger sized focals with matching accent beads... perfect sized collections of beads for bracelets or necklaces with your favorite "goodies" added, i.e., pearls, Swarvoski crystals, Bali and Thai silver accents and your favorite gemstones, perhaps?... you know what I mean, I think... I hope.

Here are my latest additions to ebay... please click on the collections' title below (they are links) and you will taken directly to the ebay auction...


FALL TO EARTH ::: Yup, I'm still in love with these gorgeous Autumn colors... another collection of my earthy handmade artisan lampwork glass beads in rich browns and gentle sage greens... these beads were created with a bracelet in mind.

There are 9 beads in the collection... a 25mm lentil shaped focal/centerpiece bead with 2 matching 18mm lentil shaped beads... along with 3 matching pair of rounds... all of these beads have been gently etched to a satin finish... they are all decorated on both sides and have been temporarily strung on ribbons... this strand of beads measures 4 inches long.





FALL TO EARTH TOO ::: Fall is one of my favorite times of year because the colors one sees in the world are some of my personal earthtone favorites... organic and earthy, earthy, earthy... this time of year, Mother Nature is shedding her skin (so to speak) and getting ready for a new start come Springtime... in gorgeous Autumn colors, a handmade artisan lampwork glass centerpiece/focal bicone shaped bead, in rich browns and gentle sage greens.

There are 3 beads in the collection... a 15mm x 19mm bicone shape with a pair of complimentary rich brown round beads that measure about 6mm x 9mm... all of these beads have been gently etched to a satin finish... the focal is decorated all the way around and has been temporarily strung on ribbons, along with the matching pair of rounds... this strand of beads measures 1-1/4 inches long.




WINTER RAKU ::: A collection of handmade artisan lampwork glass beads in the beautiful Winter colors of purples, lavenders and rainbow RAKU... these beads were created with a bracelet in mind... or... are the start of a gorgeous Winter necklace!

There are 11 beads in this collection... to start is a lentil shaped 25mm focal/centerpiece bead... and to go with it... 2 matching 15mm lentil shapes and 4 matching pair of rounds - 2 pair are Raku colors with lavender accents and 2 pair are gently etched lavender transparent glass... these beads range in size from about 6mm x 9mm to about 7mm x 11mm... these beads are all decorated all the way around and have been temporarily strung on ribbons... this strand of beads measures about 4-1/4 inches long.





I'll be back in a day or two and until then, take good care of you!

G'nite, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home