Thursday, April 19, 2007







Hello!

Sorry for being gone for so long... I have been acclimating to our new environment! We've also been meeting some new people that live here in the forest, too. I'm also learning how to get around and get to town and all that good stuff.

It's about a 25 to 30 minute drive to town from where we live... told ya, we are out in the middle of the forest... the road to town is very windy and beautiful with lush and majestic redwood groves, wild flowers and lots of vineyards along the way... if you are a nature lover (like I am) you would love it here too, I'm sure... I hope you enjoy the pictures I took on my last trip to town... isn't it a beautiful place?!






Once you get to Healdsburg (the town we live by), there are quite a few Starbucks coffee shops, lots of upscale restaurants and shops, a gorgeous hotel, a Safeway and Raley's grocery store (BIG chain stores on the West Coast) and even a Blockbuster to rent DVDs and all the other stores that one gets used to in the big city... so that's a nice convenience!

We are very happy here and don't miss the BIG city one little bit... we do miss our friends, though. And one must most definitely be a nature lover and love peace and quiet to appreciate a life like this, but that is who we are, so it works well for us. :)

On the bead front... I have four bead auctions up on ebay right now... here is a link if you'd like to see...
ebay auctions... I'm also going to be offering some Specials soon on my web site soon!

Hoping all is well with everyone! And I'm very interested to hear from you about what colors you are interested in seeing in beads for Spring and Summertime?! Please email me at graciebeads@yahoo.com. I'd LOVE to hear from you!

Take good care, Gracie


P.S. Hello Mal! Miss you! Now that tax season is over, maybe you can take a little breather from work... perhaps you and Ardis can come up for a visit and see our new digs? We'd love to see you. We'll call you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home