Saturday, November 01, 2008






G'evening!

Wanted to add an update about the new SPECIAL that I added tonight to my web site Specials page.

SILVERED KHAKI GREEN-GRAY LAMPWORK BEADS (<--- please click on this link and be taken to my Specials page) ::: handmade artisan lampwork glass beads in SILVERED KHAKI and greenish-gray designs... the dark gray beads are all drenched in fine silver foil and decorated with encased stringers of a greenish-gray hue, while the ivory colored beads have no silver, but are decorated with transparent dark gray designs, that when laid upon the ivory glass, appear a lovely khaki color... these different shades of gray truly compliment one another... and when created, I had a bracelet and matching earrings in mind for these beads.

There are 9 beads in this collection... there are 7 lentil shaped beads created in silvered dark grays and ivory colors that measure from 18mm to 20mm... also included are a matching pair of small round shaped beads that are decorated with playful polka dot decorations that measure about 6mm x 9mm... all of these beads are decorated on both sides and have been temporarily strung on cording... this strand of beads measures 5-1/4 inches long.

Here is a picture of this SPECIAL, but please visit my
SPECIALS page to see more pictures of this new Special.



My specials are offered on a first come, first serve basis. If you are interested in this Special, please email me at graciebeads@yahoo.com and in your email subject line add Graciebeads SPECIAL and the Special's name... this way I will know you are interested in this Special and will contact the first email I receive and if they are not interested, will contact the second email received and so on and so forth.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Take good care and g'nite, Gracie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home