Wednesday, May 20, 2009






G'evening, everyone,

Hoping you are all doing well... I have added a couple new auctions on ebay tonight... please click on the auctions' titles below (yep, they're links) and be taken directly to their ebay auctions...

BRACELET REDWOODS ::: Lately, I have been receiving more requests for smaller collections of my REDWOODS design artisan lampwork glass beads... here is a smaller collection with a lentil shaped focal bead, a pair of matching smaller lentil shapes and 2 pair of matching round shapes... these beads were created with a bracelet and matching earrings in mind.

There are 7 beads in this collection... to start is a focal/centerpiece bead in a lentil shape that measures about 24½mm x 24½mm... and... to go with it is a pair of smaller lentil shaped beads that measure about 18¼mm... and... 2 matching pair of round shaped beads that were created with earrings and/or 'danglies' in mind that measure 7mm x 10mm and 8mm x 11mm... all of these beads are decorated on both sides and have been gently etched to a satin matte finish... they have been temporarily strung on satin ribbon and this strand of beads measures just shy of 3¾ inches long... these colors of Redwood bark brown designs on the earthy sage green backdrop create colors that will work year round.

BRACELET REDWOODS ::: A collection of my REDWOOD beads created with a bracelet and matching earrings and/or 'danglies' in mind...



BRACELET REDWOODS ::: A view of these beads in my hand to give you a visual reference to their size...



LOVELY REDWOODS ::: A collection of my handmade artisan lampwork glass beads in my REDWOODS design... the start of a lovely necklace or a few bracelets, all with matching earrings and/or 'danglies'.

There are 17 beads in this collection... to start is a focal/centerpiece bead in a lentil shape that measures about 23mm x 25mm... and... to go with it are 10 matching lentil shaped beads that range in size from about 18mm to 19mm... also included is are 3 pair of matching, small round shaped beads that all measure about 8mm x 10mm... all of these beads are decorated on both sides and have been gently etched to a satin matte finish... they have been temporarily strung on satin ribbon and this strand of beads measures about 9¾ inches long... these Redwood bark brown designs against the earthy sage green background make these colors work year round.


LOVELY REDWOODS ::: A collection of my REDWOOD beads...



LOVELY REDWOODS ::: A view of these beads in my hand so you can see their true size...



My REDWOOD beads are my favorite to create... I can't seem to get enough of these colors! These colors simply sooth the Soul. :)

I want to reiterate what I added to my last post in here about my mailing delays...
PLEASE NOTE ::: I have made a promise to get my shipping done in a much more timely fashion... recently, my 'plate of life' is very full and has created issues with my shipping being delayed... I am so, so sorry... I promise to keep my word and get your beads in the mail faster!!!

To all, have a lovely evening and take good care.

G'nite, Gracie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home