Sunday, September 27, 2009






Hello all!

It's been a while since I updated... hoping all is well in all of your worlds... I have added a couple new auctions in ebay... there are five bidding days left of these two auctions... please click on these bead collections' titles (below) and be taken directly to their ebay auctions (yup, the titles are also links)...

FALL EQUINOX ::: A collection of my handmade artisan lampwork glass beads in fabulous colors for Fall created in champagne, golden pale wheat and pale steel blues on backdrops of rainbow Raku.

There are 17 beads in this auction... a lentil shaped focal that measures about 24½mm x 26mm is the star of this collection with ten (10) smaller lentil shaped beads to go with it that range in size from about 17½mm to 20mm... and... 3 matching pair of small round shaped beads for earrings and/or 'danglies' that measure about 7mm-8mm x 10mm... all of these beads have been decorated on both sides and have been gently etched to a satin matte finish... these beads have been temporarily strung on satin ribbon and metallic cording and this strand of beads measures about 10 inches long.





REDWOOD MAGIC ::: A collection of my handmade artisan lampwork glass beads in my REDWOOD design, which I am calling REDWOOD MAGIC... earthy and magical colors of Redwood-bark browns and sage greens, along with golden topaz hues... wonderful colors for the Fall Season that has now arrived!

There are 21 beads in this auction... a lentil shaped focal bead to start, that measures approximately 25½mm x 24¾mm... to accompany this focal bead are a dozen (12) smaller lentil shaped beads that range in size from about 18mm to 20mm... and... four (4) matching pair of small round beads that were created for matching earrings and/or 'danglies' in mind... these smaller round beads that all measure about 9mm x 12mm... all of these beads have been decorated on both sides and have been gently etched to a satin matte finish... these beads have been temporarily strung and this strand of beads measures about 12 inches long... these are my favorite beads to create and I hope you like them, too. :)





Hoping the rest of your weekend ROCKS and that you get some good rest and fun times.

Ahhh, one more thing, have you ever heard of 'essential oils'? I had never heard of these oils and had mentioned to my dear friend, Kathy, that I was dealing with a bout of insomnia... shortly after that, I received a gift in the mail of some 'essential oils' from New York from my friend, Kathy! Isn't that the coolest?!

Shortly after I add a drop of this oil to my wrist, I become very relaxed and drift off gradually and gently into sleep... I'm in Heaven with this gift... if you have trouble sleeping, I have to say, give these 'essential oils' a try... the one Kathy sent me is called "Peace and Calm" and I must say, it really does help my restless nights VERY much! Why am I up so late tonight? Because I'm a nightowl by nature. When I'm ready to get some sleep, I will use my new "Peace and Calm" oil and drift off into dreamland, thanks to my dear friend. Thanks again, Kath... you truly are one of our few and beloved Earth Angels and you help sooooo many people... you are a VERY special lady!

Take good care and g'nite all, Gracie... hope you all have sweet dreams. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home