Tuesday, August 04, 2009






G'evening everyone,

Hoping your August is off to a great start!


I have a new auction up on ebay that I added this evening... one of my favorite designs... REDWOODS... and I plan on having some Specials up on my web site just as soon as I can swing it.

Please click on the auction's title (below) and be taken directly to my new beads in ebay...

MAGICAL REDWOODS ::: A collection of my MAGICAL REDWOODS artisan lampwork glass beads in lovely earthy colors of redwood bark browns and sage greens with rich browns that will work year round... I love these Soul soothing colors... some of Mother Nature's finest magical hues.

There are 15 beads in this collection... to start is a lentil shaped focal/centerpiece bead that measures about 23mm x 25mm... also included are eight (8) - or 4 matching pairs - smaller sized lentil shaped beads that range in size from about 18mm to about 19mm... along with three matching pair of smaller round shaped beads that were created for matching earrings... these smaller round shaped beads measure about 6mm x 9mm to 8mm x 11mm... these beads have all be gently etched to satin matte finish... all of these beads are decorated on both sides and have been temporarily strung on satin ribbon... this strand of beads measures just shy of 8½ inches long.


MAGICAL REDWOODS ::: A collection of 15 handmade artisan lampwork glass beads...



MAGICAL REDWOODS ::: A close-up view of these beads...



MAGICAL REDWOODS ::: A view of these beads in my hand to give you a visual to their size...



Hope the rest of your week brings you ALL that is good!

Take good care and g'nite, Gracie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home