Monday, January 16, 2006






Hoping all's well with everyone!

Tonight I put a few NEW AUCTIONS up on ebay... lately I've fallen in love with and have been playing a lot with Spring green, earthy sage green and coral together... also in these new collections are some cobalt blues with silver and honey ambers with slate blues... here they are...

COBALT LOVERS: in cobalt blues with silver.
SPRING METALLICS: corals with sage greens and LOTS of fine silver and some awesome copper colors, which occurred through some incredible chemical reactions.
HONEY BLUES: honey amber with slate blues - some of my favorite colors to work with.

Also, I would LOVE to hear what you would like to see in the way of color combinations for beads for the upcoming Spring and Summer seasons...
please email me with your ideas on color at gracie@graciebeads.com or leave a note in my blog here... and thanks in advance for your feedback... I very much appreciate it!

Hopefully, soon I will have some Specials up on my web site.

Take good care and g'nite, Gracie







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home