Wednesday, March 08, 2006






HELLO! HELLO!

A couple new auctions for SPRING in ebay...

SPRING PURPLES: 22 beads... these handmade lampwork glass beads were created in the colors of purples, lavenders and greens with hints of rainbow blues... there are four more days on this auction... lots of beads here for LOTS of fun! This auction runs for 3-1/2 more days.

CLOVE: 9 beads... CLOVE is one of the HOT new colors for Spring 2006... these beads are all lentil shapes and are created in the colors of CLOVE, mocha and deep, rich coffee browns... ... great beads for a bracelet! This auction runs for another 6 days.

I truly hope to have more Specials on my website soon. Some of my customers have asked to be notified when I list my Specials, so I have created an email notification list to let people know of these Specials. If you would like to be added to my Specials email list, please email me at gracie@graciebeads.com and I will gladly add your name to my email list.

Hope the rest of your week is a good one and the upcoming weekend is GREAT!

Take good care, Gracie

P.S. A special hello to Mal (the most wonderful father-in-law a girl could have) who checks my web site daily to see what's new... he's just the greatest guy! You'd love him, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home