Wednesday, March 01, 2006






Hi!

Hope your week is going well... not much new here, but a quick update... I have a couple new lampwork bead auctions up on ebay that have about four more days running...

SLATE - 20 beads in the colors of slate blues, cobalt blues and lots of fine silver... these beads would be great to wear with your favorite casual look.

COBALT - 16 beads in cobalt blues and pale blues with touches of silver... perfect to wear with your favorite comfy jeans. *smile* In both of these collections, some of the beads have been gently etched to a satiny matte finish... I love the satiny matte look - the matte look is earthy, classy and adds a lot of interest.

That's it for now. I've been working blues alot lately and now I am in the mood for purples... so look for those colors soon. I'm also in the mood for some oranges... what do you think? Yeah? Nay?

I've seen the color palette for Spring of 2006 and do like the viola, melon, clove and deep ultramarin. If you have any colors that you'd be interested in seeing in beads, please let me know by emailing me at gracie@graciebeads.com ... I'd would LOVE to hear from you... Spring is almost here! YEAH!

Take good care and I do hope to hear from you!

G'nite, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home