Thursday, January 19, 2006






Hi all,

Hoping your week has been a good one!

With Spring right around the corner, I've been drawn to the gentler colors instead of my usual earthy browns, blacks and ambers... this week it's been lavendars and purples and I have added a new Springtime lampwork bead collection on ebay.


Here is a link to these beads if you'd like to read about them... SPRING LOVELIES... rainbow purples, lavenders and gentle Spring greens... great beads for the upcoming Spring season and on into Summertime.

Nothing else new in my little corner of the world... hope your upcoming weekend is peaceful and wonderful!

Take good care, Gracie

1 Comments:

Blogger graciebeads said...

Hello northsideoftheriver...

Thanks so much for your note and your sweet words about my beads. I'm with you about being a bead lover... aren't beads THE best?

Take good care, Gracie

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home