Wednesday, May 10, 2006






May 10th - 2 o'clock

Hello, hello!

Just wanted to check in and say hello! Hoping all is well in your worlds.

I'm heading home this weekend and can't wait to get back behind the torch. It's been over 30 days since I made a bead... I miss it soooooo much! I've been seeing beautiful color combinations outside (now that Spring has arrived) everywhere I look and have some new ideas for beads... maybe a little vacation was a good idea? *smile*

I am thinking I will do some Specials right off the bat. I will keep in touch once I get back home and have some beads to share with the world!

Until this weekend, I can be reached at graciebeads@yahoo.com address. Still at my sister's house and I can't seem to access my gracie@graciebeads.com address for email. So if you have written to me at that address and have not heard back from me, my apologies, but I can't get my mail at that address.

And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Steve (my hubby)!

Bye for now and take good care, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home