Friday, March 17, 2006






Hello all,

I've been busy with other things lately and didn't get a chance to get my new auctions on ebay announced in here when I first put them up... but... better late than never... sooooo here they are...

PURPLE RAINBOW... a collection of 12 handmade lampwork glass beads created in raku rainbow colors with lavenders, purples, gentle greens and hints of blue... this auction has only 2 days left before it closes.

MIDNIGHT DELIGHT... a mini (5 beads) collection of handmade lampwork glass beads in the colors of midnight blues with amber... the auction has 3 days left before it closes.

I do hope to have some more new beads soon and more Specials on my web site, but we'll see... as I mentioned, I've been busy, busy... life is funny like that sometimes... it takes you in all kinds of unexpected directions.

Hoping all is well in your worlds!

Take good care and g'nite, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home