Sunday, October 29, 2006






Hello!

The other day I was cruising around in ebay looking at some of my favorite lampworkers' latest creations... I came across THE coolest Chinese knotted silk necklaces that were being sold by Linda of Flame On Glass. I could not resist purchasing one of these because they are the PERFECT way to display a lampwork focal bead... and... with the Holidays right around the corner, I'm thinking what perfect gifts these would make!


Here is a link to Linda's ebay auctions... Flame On Glass... her lampwork beads are absolutely gorgeous too! Hope you check them out... they are very high quality silk necklaces in some of the prettiest color combinations you've ever seen... I am delighted with mine and will definitely be back to buy more of these from Linda.

Here is a picture of what I did with my Chinese knotted silk necklace that I got from Linda... I added a 25mm lampwork bead, with 2 little round beads at top and bottom, tied a knot at the end and it was done!... how easy is that?!... these necklaces have two cords hanging from the bottom, so you can just tie on your favorite focal bead and you're set to go!



That's it for now. I have a new auction that's going up on ebay tonight, so I will be back to add a link to it once it's up and running.

Until then, hope you have a lovely Sunday!

Bye for now, Gracie

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lone BeaderĀ® said...

Beautiful necklace:)Chinese knotting is intriquing to me...

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home