Wednesday, November 29, 2006






Hello all,

Hope everyone's week is going nice and smoothly... I have another new collection of beads up on ebay... please click on the bead collection's title (it's a link!) and be taken directly to these beads' ebay auction...

EBONY & IVORY ::: Earlier this month I had another collection of EBONY & IVORY lampwork beads for sale here in ebay... these colors are so dramatic and wonderful together, with their being extreme opposites in the color spectrum, that I decided to create another collection of these... so here they are... stunning ebony black and pure and gentle ivory with splashes of fine silver to add to the fun... New Year's Eve comes to mind when I look at these beads... in my mind's eye, I can see an awesome necklace and bracelet with matching earrings to bring in the New Year. :)

There are 26 beads in this collection... all lentil shapes with three matching pair of mini rounds that were created with earrings in mind... a lot of these beads have a 3-D feel to them as I left the designs raised on the beads' surfaces on quite a few of them... these beads range in size from about 6mm x 9mm to the largest being about 20mm... these beads are all decorated on both sides and have been temporarily strung on satin ribbon... this strand of beads measures about 13-1/2 inches long... the earring beads are strung separately and this little strand measures about 1-1/2 inches long.




Have a great upcoming weekend and I'll 'talk' to you soon!

G'nite, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home