Tuesday, November 04, 2008






Hello!

Just a quick update to let you know I have added an auction to ebay...

I was in the mood to work in lavenders and purples on a backdrop of the beautiful effects of the rainbows of Raku frit.

RAINBOW RAKU ::: A collection of beads that were created in my RAINBOW RAKU design... I was in the mood to work in lavenders and purples on a backdrop of the beautiful effects of the rainbows of Raku frit... these beads, done in the rainbow colors of lavender, purple, greens and hints of blues were created with a bracelet and matching earrings and/or 'danglies' in mind... and these colors will work all year round.

There are 8 beads in this collection... 6 lentil shaped beads that measure from about 19mm to 20mm... and to accompany these is a pair of matching round shaped beads that measure about 10mm x 12mm... these little rounds could either be used as matching earrings and/or 'danglies' used at your clasp or elsewhere within your creation... as I mentioned above, I had a bracelet in mind when I created these beads... all of these beads have been decorated on both sides and have been temporarily strung on satin ribbon... this strand of beads measures about 5 inches long.



Please note that in some of my pictures of these beads, their decorations have a brownish-purple hue, but in real life they are not brownish, but purple. As I mentioned in my auction description, it is raining here today and the skies are gray, gray, gray which has caused my photographs to be a bit "off"... in my photographs, some of the purples appear to be more of a 'brownish-purple', but in real life they are not brownish at all, but just purple. Please keep this in mind if you take a look at the auction. I tried and tried to get it right, yet, couldn't... darn it! Thanks so much!

Take good care and bye for now, Gracie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home