Saturday, January 31, 2009






Hello, Hello!

Hoping everyone is GREAT!

I just wanted to leave a little update on my blog to let you know that I have added a new auction on ebay... this ebay auction was listed a couple of hours later than I usually list my auctions... I was out all day with my brother having lunch and some fun and did not get home until late... but... I hope this does not cause my East Coast friends any problems since you are 3 hours ahead of us here on the 'other' coast... I am hoping that since it is Saturday night, perhaps, you on the East Coast may stay up later than during the week... at least that's my hope... annywayy... please click on my bead collection's title directly below and be taken to its auction in ebay...

REDWOODS ::: I have recently moved out of the of the Redwood Forests of Sonoma County and back to my home in the BAY AREA with my family and friends and lots of fun stuff to do... this is a very GOOD thing... I had made a collection of my REDWOODS design handmade artisan lampwork glass beads last month for ebay and at that time also mentioned that I probably would not be making more of these for a while... but low and behold, I can't seem to stay away from these colors because they are so dear to me... I just love their earthy and soothing feeling... sooooooooooo, here is another collection of my REDWOODS design lampwork beads... these beads have 'redwood bark' (reddish-brown) designs against a backdrop of soothing and earthy sage greens and browns... one of the best qualities of these beads is that these wonderful colors will work year round.

There are 17 beads in this collection... to start is a lentil shaped focal/centerpiece bead that measures about 23½mm x 25½mm and to go with it are 10 smaller lentil shaped beads that range in size from about 17½mm to about 19½mm... also included are three matching pair of small round shaped beads that were created with earrings and/or 'danglies' at your clasp in mind and these beads measure from about 8mm x 11mm to about 9mm x 12mm... all of these beads are decorated on both sides and have been gently etched to a satin matte finish... these beads have been temporarily strung on satin ribbon and this strand of beads measures about 9¼ inches long... you could create a lovely necklace and matching earrings or a few cool bracelets with 'danglies' at their clasps or matching earrings to accompany your bracelets.

REDWOODS ::: A collection of my REDWOODS handmade lampwork artisan glass beads...



REDWOODS ::: A view of this bead collection shown in my hand to give you a visual reference to these beads' sizes...



Take good care and I hope the rest of your weekend ROCKS!

G'nite, Gracie :)


P.S. HAPPY February 2009! (as of tomorrow) and may it bring you ALL that is good!... boy oh boy, does time FLY by or what?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home