Monday, June 22, 2009








Hello,

It's been a while since I have visited to update my blog... I have a lot of strangeness (for lack of a better word) going on in my life right now... life is like that, though, and it is what it is... but... thank goodness it keeps changing... thank goodness it does not stay the same! There is light at the end of that tunnel, there's gotta be! And as they say, when one door closes a better one opens... amen!

I ran across some very cool thoughts I had saved on my hard-drive that a dear friend told me a long, long while back and when I read these earlier tonight, they made me feel at peace, which is a Heavenly gift... so I wanted to share them with you...

- LOVE the people who treat you right. FORGET about the ones who don't!

- Life is too short to wake up with regrets.

- Believe everything happens for a reason.

- If you get a SECOND chance, GRAB it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it!

If you, too, are having strangeness in your life, hang in there and I hope what I added above brought some peacefulness to you, as it did to me.

Take good care and hoping you are doing okay.

G'nite, Gracie


P.S. Hope to have some more Specials up soon in the bead department.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home