Sunday, May 14, 2006







Helllllo!

I'm back home from a fabulous month-long visit with my sister and her family. The room I was staying in had a gorgous panoramic view of the entire Bay Area and I could see the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge... it was quite breathtaking. The lights at night in San Francisco were amazing and beautiful! Although it's going to take me a while to get unpacked and re-situated here at home, I'm so glad to be here and can't wait to get back behind the torch and make beads!

It's the funniest thing, when I go away, my kitty cat, who I absolutely adore (my surrogate daughter *smile*) seems to ignore me when I return from my trip for a while. Upon my return I always have visions of her greeting me at the door, happy to see me and that is not how it goes at all... instead she keeps her distance and turns her back to me for a while... Do you think she's mad at me for leaving? She's come around now and we are buddies again. Although, I rarely go away, I just find it curious how she acts once I return... can anyone relate?


As I mentioned in my last blog/journal post, I do plan on doing some Specials on my website as soon as possible... and then will head back to ebay... or maybe both!


And thank you to those of you who kept in touch with me via email while I was gone... it meant a lot and kept me connected with the "bead world". Thanks again!

Hoping all is well with you!

Take good care, Gracie







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home