Monday, June 05, 2006





Hello all!

So sorry for being gone for so long... but... I'm back with BIG changes in the air for me and Graciebeads... we are moving my bead studio to a new location.

After years of working at home by my lonesome, it feels like the right time to move my bead studio into a space where there are LOTS of other artists creating... how cool it will be to be around other creative Souls... and the best part is that it is right down the street from the Bay... and the fact that nature inspires my work and being the 'water person' that I am, being so close to the water will be just awesome.

Once all of the "i's" are dotted and "t's" are crossed in the rental agreement, I plan to move just as soon as possible and get back behind the torch making beads... it's been wayyyyy too long and I can't wait to get back to work... when I'm not making beads, it feels like part of me is missing. *smile*

Just as soon as the new studio is all set up, I will post some pictures to show you my new space... I'm very excited about this new adventure... it's ALL good.

Take good care and I'll be in touch soon with another update... and hopefully, have some beads to show you before too long!

Gracie

P.S. If you would like to contact me, please use my graciebeads@yahoo.com address for the time being... thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congraultation Gayle on your new studio. Does that mean I can visit when I'm in the San Francisco area?
All the best,
Rickie

12:09 PM  
Blogger graciebeads said...

Hi Rickie,

Thanks so much for your congrats on my new studio space! This is very exciting! Yes, of course, you can visit my studio when you're in the Bay Area!

Hoping all is well in your world!

Take good care, Gracie

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home