Monday, May 15, 2006







Hello!

I just added an auction on ebay...

PARIS IN SPRING - 11 Beads - To celebrate the City of Paris (in my sister's honor), a little collection of handmade lampwork beads in lavenders, pinks, corals, greens and purples... great colors for Springtime... perfect for a bracelet with matching earrings!

Also, today I spent most of the day behind the torch and will be offering some Specials tomorrow on my website... I will update this blog/journal once they are up and available... and... will send out my email notification to those on my list... should you wish to be added to my Specials email notification list, please email me at gracie@graciebeads.com and I will gladly add your name.

Hoping all is well and talk to you soon.

Take good care, Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home