Friday, June 16, 2006





Hi there!

Hoping all is well with everyone!

This past week I've been making beads at my NEW studio... change doesn't come easy for me, so I decided to make some of my old time favorite designs to break in the new studio... here are 3 new auctions that I put up on ebay tonight... simply click on the collections' names and you will be taken to the auctions...

PURPLE LOVELIES: 19 beads... A collection of handmade lampwork glass beads in the lovely and soothing colors of lavenders, purples with pale rainbow greens and hints of blue.

There are 19 beads in this collection... lentil, pastille and puffy pillow shapes... they range in size from about 18mm to about 21mm and are temporarily strung on ribbon... this strand of beads measures about 13-1/2 inches long.

IT'S A NEW LIFE: 18 beads... This was, actually, the very first collection of handmade lampwork glass beads made in my new studio space... a collection of lampwork beads in shades of honey and champagne on a background of silvered blacks and topaz.

These 18 lampwork beads are lentil and pastille shapes with a couple of "puffy pillow" shapes added in... these beads range in size from about 18mm to 20mm and are all decorated on both sides... they have all be carefully and properly kiln annealed... this strand of beads measures about 12-1/2 inches long.

EARTHY CHAMPAGNE: 7 beads... A collection of handmade lampwork glass beads in earthy champagne yellows, honey and hints of steel blue... these beads were created with a bracelet in mind.

There are 7 beads in this collection... lentil shapes ranging in size from about 18mm to about 20mm... they are all decorated on both sides and are temporarily strung on ribbon... this strand of beads measures just shy of 5 inches long... add some of your favorites, i.e., pearls, Swarovski crystals, Bali silver and make yourself a gorgeous bracelet.

All of these beads are carefully and properly kiln annealed and shipping is FREE if within the United States.

My new work space is going to start offering WIFI (wireless Internet) soon and I will eventually have email there, but for now graciebeads@yahoo.com is the best place to email me.

Take good care, Gracie

P.S. Hi Mal! Hoping all is well with you.

P.S.S. Hi Kathy, my friend... I have sent you 5 emails and all were returned undeliverable (???)... I'll keep trying. *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home