Saturday, July 15, 2006






Hello!

About four blocks from my new studio space is the water...
the San Francisco Bay, that is.


Some days after working, I stop off at Peet's Coffee, grab an iced latte, and head down to the water to unwind, reflect and talk to the other people who are doing the same... the water is so soothing to the Soul. Here is a picture I took the other day during one of my visits.

I have some beads in the kiln right now from today... some of these I will be offering as SPECIALS on my website... shooting for this to happen on Monday. If you are interested, please email me at graciebeads@yahoo.com... unfortunately, I am without my email notification list for my Specials, so I won't be emailing about them... sorry about that. I'm working on a different computer system these days and that email list is on another system.

Take good care and I hope your weekend is wonderful!

Gracie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home